Swing dance at our Reception

Swing dance at our Reception
Dancing to Come on Come on: by Mary-Chapin Carpenter:

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Thomas Moore on Good Morning America Health

Barque: Thomas Moore posted that there would be an interview about "Care of the Soul in Medicine" on ABC's Good Morning America Health. This interview was done on ABCNEWS Now, available on some cable outlets but I found THIS VIDEO ON HULU. I just received a link on ABCNEWS videos. Hope you are able to view one of these links.

Namaste

1 comment:

Dancin' Clown said...

Kay,
It's so good to hear from you. I missed you :)> I was hoping that your being away wouldn't last too long! I was just exploring some options for the moderator of "Ning: Thomas Moore". She has moved the discussion to Moore's Public Facebook group for now. I believe you were a member on Ning, and you may remember there was not much discussion.Perhaps members were practicing what Moore preaches instead of talking about it. I'm going to try this for now.