Swing dance at our Reception

Swing dance at our Reception
Dancing to Come on Come on: by Mary-Chapin Carpenter:

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Mo Anamcara - "my soul friend"

I posted this next paragraph as my Facebook status, and I considered it important enough to post it here, as my first post of the New Year of 2011.

Often, I feel invisible and unheard, by the rest of the world. I'm coming to realize I've had the remedy, very near. When I turn to my wife, say what is on my mind, I feel heard, and understood. She may not agree with me, but she understands. I truly have Mo Anamcara, "my soul friend". Although all Six of These Characteristics are her's, this sentence is truly Her -"They 'do' life as love in action, which comes through the flow of their essential self." ♥ ♥ you Donna.

No comments: