Swing dance at our Reception

Swing dance at our Reception
Dancing to Come on Come on: by Mary-Chapin Carpenter:

Friday, August 12, 2011

Awakening to a New Beginning ...

Every day life offers us opportunities to awaken from our sleep of unconscious living. But, that awakening doesn't have to be illness or some tragedy. It can be a 'happy' awakening. Like this!

My son and daughter-in-law announced that they will be having a new Grandchild for me, somewhere around March 12. I'm so excited. They have been trying for 5 years and all their patience and 'hard work' paid off.

So for me, a new reason to stay as fit as I can be in order to play with my Grandchild. A new reason to find ways to make sure our society and this planet is a fit place for growing up. And if this space hasn't been so in the past, it could be a space to share my 'Values Will.' A place where I can share the values that I find important for my kids and Grandkids to see.

Nothing like being hit by a 2 x 4 to awakened! But O so sweet!

No comments: