Swing dance at our Reception

Swing dance at our Reception
Dancing to Come on Come on: by Mary-Chapin Carpenter:

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Beginning ...

For those who don't follow me on Facebook, you need to know that after watching a spot on Zen Gardens on the CBS Sunday Morning show, a space in our yard cried out 'Empty me'.
So below is the space that called to me.

... and below is the few free rocks that I found in the vicinity.

I may not continue to show intermediate photos, but if I do I'll try a view that covers this same initial image.

Thomas Moore writes about how the Irish, drink Scotch Whiskey after talking about 'soul'. I find that after I work on something for my soul, like this garden is a reason to drink Scotch. Up to now I've saved my drinking for when I run the vacuum for my wife. I only have to be careful when I do the stairs.

No comments: